Saturday, May 10, 2008

HaPpY MoTher'S dAy

Happy Mother's Day

Today.... is very happy that can see many people come together and celebrate MOTHER'S DAY!! Yeah!! I did call back and talk to my mom, how bout u guys?? :) Below is a Photo with my mom and sis which have been taken on this Chinese New Year...love her a lot...

This is the picture with my spiritual mother... Wah... obviously her eyes is bigger than mine @_@

And this is the photo with all the visitors, really glad that able to meet them.. they are really CUTE. Hope to see them again....








This is the poem wrote By M.S.Lowndes


Mothers have a special way
Of saying ‘I love you
A love that God has given them
A love that will hold true
For Mothers sacrifice so much
Providing for the home
Creating there an atmosphere
That reflects God's love alone.


I just want to thank the Lord
For a Mother such as you
You were there throughout the years
Whatever I went through
And I just want to say that I
Love you so very much
And am praying that the Lord
Will shower you in love.


I am praying to the Lord
That He will bless your day
And that you’d find a quietness
When to Him you come to pray
I pray you’d know how much you’ve meant
To me through all these years
For you have been there on your knees
Sometimes with bitter tears
God has seen your Mother heart
And answered your heart pleas
And Mum because of your strong faith
I also now believe.

May God bless all the Mothers
That give of themselves
And tend to their household needs
Before the needs of ‘self’
For they are there with comfort
For each child’s broken heart
Bringing them to God in prayer
With His love to impart.

No comments: